Monday, June 29, 2009

Super Stuffed Tortillas

Mike made a delicious dinner last night of apricot glazed tilapia, baked potatoes and edamame. I think Jack had more fish than both of us combined.


After a week of eating a lot more fast food than can be good for anyone, as sometimes happens when traveling, I at least have been craving a lot more wholesome foods in my diet- a lot more vegetables. I did myself a favor and made these Super Stuffed Tortillas from Simply in Season, and they hit the spot. They were stuffed with lots of onion, green peppers, corn, zucchini, black beans and some tomatoes, cheddar cheese, among other goodies. Mike loved it, and Jack, once we coaxed him to take one bite claimed, "It's not so bad, after all," and proceeded to clean his plate. Gail spat it out after downing three or four bites. You can't please everyone.

I'm making Marinated Tofu and Vegetables out of the same cookbook for tomorrow's dinner. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment