Monday, October 26, 2009

pumpkin cheesecake

Made this pumpkin cheesecake last night (I got the link from Simply Serina- thanks!). I cheated and made up my own directions for part of it mostly because I don't yet own a springform pan, and started making it too late in the evening to acquire one. But it still turned out delicious. And since the pan I used was considerably smaller than a 9-inch springform, we have a bunch of the filling left over in the fridge-- enough to make a second small one in the next couple of days.
I didn't used to care for cheesecake, but now it's one of my favorite desserts- as well as anything with pumpkin. And it's much easier to make than I anticipated, so I'll be buying a springform pan or two to make them the proper way in the future.
This stevia sweetened pumpkin pudding is next on my bake list.

1 comment:

  1. yay! isn't it delicious? i can't make another one soon, because i will eat it all, but i really want to.

    let me know what you think of the stevia pumpkin pudding. i love it, but i also don't mind the slight aftertaste of stevia. jason doesn't mind it, but he doesn't love it, either.

    ReplyDelete