Monday, April 12, 2010

weekly meal plan 4/12-4/18

As mentioned in my other blog, I am going to start up with bi-monthly/monthly meal planning again. I have already planned out about three weeks+ worth of meals, but I'll just post them weekly. I prefer not to plan breakfast and lunches- unless we're all home, though we've been having a lot of leftovers for lunch, as Michael isn't taking them to work anymore (his work provides lunch every day).


weekly menu
April 4-April 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday 4/12-- sweet and sour tofu with pineapple, onion, bell peppers, celery, carrots and walnuts, short-grain brown rice

Tuesday 4/13-- pasta with artichoke hearts, steamed carrots

Wednesday 4/14-- homemade wholewheat pizza with veggies, salad with cucs and peppers, fresh pineapple and strawberries

Thursday 4/15-- grilled kielbasa with hawaiian salsa and sweet potatoes

Friday 4/16-- po'boy sandwiches, peach brown betty

Saturday 4/17-- we'll be at our monthly teams meeting (Mike and I are bringing dessert- still haven't decided what to make)

Sunday 4/18
-- roasted ratatouille with crepes, baby greens with pecans and pears


If you'd like any of the recipes, let me know, though I may post some of our favorites here throughout the week anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment