I don't usually make chicken thighs, but I thought this recipe worthy of tagging to make again-- very easy, and I cut the spiciness down a lot for the kids' sake, but it was still a tasty dish, enjoyed by all. I served it with herbed quinoa, peas, and salad.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.