Sunday, February 22, 2009

Daily supplement

A couple of months ago, I started taking SuperMom Vitamins. Actually, mine are NOW Special Two Vitamins, but if you compare the nutrient labels, they're exactly the same-- only much cheaper. Prior to these, I was taking a basic prenatal vitamin daily, but I won't be going back.

As a mom of two under two, it's easy to slack and lack in the nutrient department. Though thes daily supplements won't make you grow a third arm, they contain spirulina and green superfoods, which are great for restoring the energy that you lost waking several times and keeping your the immune system in prime condition (Mine's been down these past couple of days... should have remembered to take my vitamins). The days I am remiss in taking them, I do feel more sluggish. Whether that's just happenstance, I don't know, but I have had a lot more energy since beginning to take them.

Do yourself a favor and take a daily supplement if you don't already. Make sure it's a whole foods one that your body can ingest naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment