Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sicklings

We can't manage to kick this (these?) bug(s). I've had little energy for cooking meals, but the biggest thing hindering my meal preps has been the fact that I lack a third and a fourth arm. Gail has always demanded to be held between many the hours of whenever she awakes from her nap to whenever she goes to sleep at night, but since Jack has been sick, he has also, quite pathetically, requested for me to "Hold youuu. Mama hooold youuuuuuu." So, both of my arms are occupied at the time when I normally make dinner. So we've had simple fare the past few nights, weeks.

Sunday's dinner-- ham and swiss sandwiches, baked sweet potatoes, salad and grapes.

Monday's dinner-- chicken and veggies stir fry, brown rice, cantaloupe and strawberries.


Tonight's dinner-- Chicken and Spinach (with potatoes, onion and thyme) (from Saving Dinner), carrots and slawbuddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment