Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steelers Victory Dip (aka Chicken Ranch Dip)

I had this dip for the first time at a Steeler party over three years ago. My friend Susan (always good for hosting with yummy food) served it and was gracious enough to send the leftovers home with me. I was newly pregnant with Mali then and I devoured every last bite. Since then, this has been my go-to appetizer and won rave reviews for our Superbowl Party.

Chicken Ranch Dip
1) Mix together 16 oz. light cream cheese, 8 oz sour cream, 1 package dry ranch dressing and 4 oz. shredded taco cheese.

2) Spread into dish.

3) Sprinkle with 1-2 cooked chopped chicken breasts and drizzle with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.

4) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

5) Sprinkle with 4 oz shredded taco cheese, bake for 3-5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or carrots if you are attempting to "healthify".

1 comment:

  1. YAH for chicken ranch!!! (and for a steelers win!!) it is definitely a pregnant/comfort food :)

    ReplyDelete