Thursday, February 19, 2009

Juicer!

While we were in Maryland for a couple of days, I got a Champion juicer from one of my sister's friends. My brother brought us back tonight, and did we had a little too much fun with it, juicing anything we thought would make a tasty concoction.



I'll let you know if we come up with any recipes worth letting you know about. The one we tried tonight was an experiment, at best-- nothing I would really recommend trying. The blackberry juice got backed up, so when we made another juice consisting of tangerines, apples, carrots and a banana (don't juice a banana), we were bitter in the mouth. Next time I go shopping, I'll have to pick up some ingredients that will go well together.

For dinner, we had some enchiladas with some things I wanted to get rid of from the fridge-- a bag of flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, cheddar cheese, green pepper, onion, some Chicken-less Strips and some refried beans (with some on the side), some salad and tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment